- Vertical Swing Lift-Up Mechanism for Cabinet Doors
- Mechanism lifts up the cabinet door and holds it in the open position.
- This product is for frameless cabinets with overlay doors. It may be installed on a face frame cabinet but the installer must "block out" behind the cabinet face frame.
- For door widths between 600 and 900 mm (23-5/8" to 35-7/16")
- For door heights between 390 and 450 mm (15-23/64" to 17-23/32")
- Available in 3 different models
- For doors weighing between 5.5 to 7.7 lb (Sugatsune SLUN-3-N)
- For doors weighing between 7.9 to 9.9 lb (Sugatsune SLUN-4-N)
- For doors weighing between 10.1 to 11.4 lb (Sugatsune SLUN-5-N)
- Click on links below for more information on this product.
- Made from Nickel Plated steel with some gray plastic parts
- Product includes:
- Left and right side mechanisms
- Dampers to soften final closing action
- Guide bar which installs on the inside of the door and connects the two mechanisms (guide bar needs to be cut by the installer or end user prior to installation)
- Printed installation instructions
- This product is sold by the set. A set is what is needed to hang one door.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Vertical Swing Lift-Up Mechanism
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet