My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Heavy duty Lift-up hinge for overhead compartments.
- Used in RV's, Kitchens, Buses, Trains, Aircraft and Furniture Built-ins.
- Use for either 5/8" or 3/4" door thicknesses.
- Recommended door size per pair of hinges is 20" by 11".
- Suggested weight capacity per pair of overhead cabinet hinges is from 1-1/2 lbs to 8-1/8 lbs.
- Hinge features positive stops in both the open and closed positions.
- Surface mounted and completely invisible when door is closed
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||75 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Eight #6 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Lift-Up Hinge for Overhead Compartments No-Bore
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Lift-Up Hinge for Overhead Compartments No-Bore
Q JERRY BILLS • 06/20/2019, 1:30:35 PM Does the SKU#286142 stay open by itself.
A 07/05/2019, 4:18:28 PM That Hinge does feature positive stops in both the open and closed positions.
Q AJ • 04/20/2021, 8:14:48 PM Will these work on 3/4” overlay doors?
A 04/21/2021, 8:40:26 AM Yes, it is designed for overlay doors. see here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/moreInfo/286142_Installation_Diagram.jpg
Q AJ • 05/10/2021, 4:17:36 AM Will these work on 3/4” overlay doors?
A 05/10/2021, 8:53:35 AM Yes, absolutely.