- This surface mounted heavy duty weld on hinge is designed for doors with radial loads, doors with closers, and doors with large length to width ratios.
- Hinge features two ball thrust bearings and two needle radial bearings.
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication.
- Uses a standard grease dispensing tip found on most grease guns.
- Hinge pin is made from heat treated alloy steel.
- Hinge leaf and hinge barrel are made from mild unfinished steel.
- Weight ratings are based on two hinges per door and capacities are not additive.
- The 1000 pound model measures 5" x 5". The 2000 pound model measures 6" x 6". See the dimensional diagram under more information below for further info.
- Made in the USA
For doors with radial loads, closers, and/or large length to width ratios, the high load ball bearing weld-on hinge is a great match. If you've struggled to find the right kind of hinge for these types of doors, you've found the solution here! Offered in two different weight rated models, this hinge will effectively support your doors and remain corrosion-free for years.
The high load ball bearing weld-on hinge is specifically designed for doors outside of the common size and weight. Made of durable steel, this option features two ball thrust bearings and two-needle radial bearings. The hinge pin is made of heat-treated alloy steel, whereas the leaf and barrel are crafted from mild unfinished steel. For easy lubrication in the future, the hinge also features a grease fitting. Owners can use the standard grease dispensing tip found on most grease guns to lubricate this hinge. There are two weight rated models to choose from depending on your door—the 1,000 lb. model measures 5" x 5", and the 2,000 lb. model is 6" x 6". The weight ratings of these are based on two hinges per one door. The capacities are not additive. We have provided the Dimensional Diagram on this page for download for further specifications. You can surface mount the high load ball bearing weld-on hinge on your unique doors, like those with closers and radial loads. For more specifications on this hinge, you can download the Installation Instructions located in the More Info section of this page.
Please note that these hinges are sold individually. Have a quick question about this hinge or the weight capacities? You can use the LiveChat system on our website to speak with one of our online agents who will direct you to the best hinges for your specific needs. Once you've placed your order, we'll have your new hinges shipped out within the next business day. If you have any other questions about the high load ball bearing weld-on hinge or would like to learn more about our large inventory of hinges, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Finish Name||Natural Steel|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|