- European style hinge and mounting plate system for larger overlay doors on frameless cabinets.
- May be used on a face frame cabinet by "blocking out" behind the cabinet face frame.
- This concealed European hinge is made of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate, that snap together.
- Works on door thicknesses of from 18 mm (23/32") to 34 mm (approximately 1-5/16"). For door thicknesses over 30 mm, the edge of the door needs to be chamfered.
- For door overlays of from 20 mm (25/32") to 25 mm (just under 1")
- This European style hinge Requires a 40 mm cup drilled in the back of the door. Cup depth is 15 mm.
- Hinge is 3-way adjustable after installation.
- Click on links below for bore distance, door thickness, and overlay chart.
- This hinge is NOT a zero protrusion hinge.
- The door when open does not clear the cabinet opening
- It cannot be used with pull outs like drawers or pull out shelves
- Screws are not included. The hinge requires two #10 screws and the mounting plate requires four, for a total of six screws. Screw length varies depending on the thickness of your door and cabinet side wall. Note that our #10 screws come in packs of two.
- Using 2 hinges and plates per door
- Maximum door weight of 55 lbs
- Maximum door width of 31-1/2"
- Using 3 hinges and plates per door
- Maximum door weight of 88 lbs
- Maximum door width of 35-7/16"
|Model Number||Hinge: J95-C24/25T
Mounting Plate: J95-P6T
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||95 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||48mm (1-7/8")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Six #10 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Heavy Duty European Concealed Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet