My Cart: 0 item(s)
- This latch is made for livestock bar gates made from tubing that is 1-5/8" or 2" in diameter. Shims are provided to attach to 1-5/8" tubing.
- May be used for gates that swing open in both directions (two way).
- Latches automatically and can be unlatched with one hand and from horseback.
- The latching mechanism attaches to the fence post with 3/8" lag screws (sold separately). The strike attaches to the gate tubing with two carriage bolts (included).
- The design of the latch helps prevent sagging at the latch end of the gate.
- The latch may be locked with a padlock (not included).
- The gap between the fence post and the gate should be between 2" and 2-3/4".
- The size of the latch mechanism is approximately 7-1/2" x 4" with a 1-5/8" projection.
- The strike is 4" tall by 4-1/2".
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Carriage bolts|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Two-Way Livestock Gate Latch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.