My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Swing up hinges for overlay cabinet doors. These hinges allow the door to swing up and hold in the open position.
- For overlay doors on frameless cabinets (cabinets without a face frame).
- Spring tension is adjustable to accommodate different size and weight doors.
- Final open position may be set at either 75 degrees or 90 degrees.
- Elongated screw slots allow the door to be adjusted after installation.
- Set includes one left hand hinge and one right hand hinge. Screws are not included, but are available as an add-on item.
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Load Capacity||Not Weight Rated|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Five #8 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Swing Up Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.