SureClose Double Acting Weld-On Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- NOTE: Post mounting brackets sold separately. The recommended setup requires two hinges and two mounting brackets.
- SureClose Double Acting Hinges for weld-on applications.
- Allows a gate to swing 90 degrees in either direction.
- Made for center mount applications.
- Requires minimum post size of 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Self-closing or non-self closing versions available.
- Self-closing version closes from 0 to 85 degrees and holds open from 86-90 degrees.
- Hold open feature renders this hinge not suitable for child/pool safety.
- See swing diagram above for a clear visual representation of this info.
- Hydraulics are concealed within the post, providing a controlled and quiet close in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Adjustable self-closing speed.
- Does not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency.
- Features dual thrust ball bearings to help withstand heavy loads.
- Hinge gap between frame and gate is adjustable, from 2-1/2" - 3".
- Pre-threaded post mounting brackets allow for horizontal adjustment.
These hinges can be used in any of the following combinations:
- Use 2 of our SKU 928544 to self-close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928544 and 1 of SKU 928542 to self-close a gate up to 90 pounds*.
- Use 2 of our SKU 928542 to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self-close).
- * Weight ratings based on a maximum gate size of 72" high x 40" wide.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model #||57-W (Self-Closing)
SM-W (Non Self-Closing)
7526 (Mounting Plate)