Stainless Steel European Hinge
These European style hinges are made of stainless steel (with some steel components). They are the best option we have for marine, outdoor, or other corrosive environments. Works on doors 15mm to 20mm thick (19/32" to 3/4"). For overlay doors only.
Note: If you order a cranked hinge, it will look slightly different than the one pictured.
Selecting Your Hinge
- For doors with a 17mm to 19mm overlay (21/32" to 3/4") use the Straight Arm model.
- For doors with a 12mm to 14mm overlay (15/32" to 9/16") use the Half Cranked model.
- For doors with a 7mm to 9mm overlay (9/32" to 11/32") use the Full Cranked model.
- For face frameless cabinets order the Frameless mounting plate.
- For face frame cabinets order the the Face Frame mounting plate and the face frame adapter plate.
|Model #||Straight Arm Hinge: 304B-C46/19
Half Cranked Hinge: 304B-C46/14
Full Cranked Hinge: 304B-C46/9
Mounting Plate: 304B-P4A/32
Face Frame Adapter: FFCB-HG-1
|HS SKU||Straight Arm Hinge: 658882
Half Cranked Hinge: 658884
Full Cranked Hinge: 658886
Mounting Plate: 658888
Face Frame Adapter: 658896
|Finish Name||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay, Full Overlay|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame, Frameless|
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||100 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Stainless steel wood screws|