- Small spring loaded pivot hinge for inset doors
- This small spring loaded hinge is made of two parts; a spring loaded pin housing and a plastic bushing (pin receiver)
- Both hinge parts install by drilling a hole and press fitting them in place
- The spring loaded pin housing measures 1-3/8" long by 1/4" diameter. The pin diameter is 5/32" and projects 1/4"
- The plastic bushing is 7/16" in outside diameter
- Maximum door opening is approximately 140 degrees
- This hinge will work on door thicknesses ranging from 1/2" to 13/16"
- This hinge is made of plastic with a steel pin and spring.
- Hinge is sold by the pair. Order 1 pair per door.
- Tab adjustment screw is not included.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge is not a "self-closing" hinge. The spring is in the pin receiver and is meant only to keep the pin in place after installation.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Small Spring Loaded Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet