- Small spring loaded pivot hinge for inset doors
- This small spring loaded hinge is made of two parts; a spring loaded pin housing and a plastic bushing (pin receiver)
- Both hinge parts install by drilling a hole and press fitting them in place
- The spring loaded pin housing measures 1-3/8" long by 1/4" diameter. The pin diameter is 5/32" and projects 1/4"
- The plastic bushing is 7/16" in outside diameter
- Maximum door opening is approximately 140 degrees
- This hinge will work on door thicknesses ranging from 1/2" to 13/16"
- This hinge is made of plastic with a steel pin and spring.
- Hinge is sold by the pair. Order 1 pair per door.
- Tab adjustment screw is not included.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge is not a "self-closing" hinge. The spring is in the pin receiver and is meant only to keep the pin in place after installation.
ReviewsYou're reviewing Small Spring Loaded Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet