- These shutter strap hinges are for "inset" shutters. Shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- Shutter strap size is available in 4 lengths & 4 different offsets. Shutter strap measures 1-3/4" wide at the widest point. Strap is made from 12 Ga. steel.
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
- Hinge and pintle are zinc chromate plated for corrosion resistance and then finished in wrought iron black for a traditional look.
- Offset strap hinges are sold by the pair. A pair will hang one shutter.
- These hinges are available in 4 different offsets (1/2",1-1/2", 2-1/4", & 3-1/4") . The offset gives a "throw" which allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position.
- The "throw" is approximately double the offset. For example a hinge with a 1/2" offset has about 1" of throw, a hinge with a 1-1/2" offset has about a 3" throw, etc.
|Plate Width||1 - 1/2"|
|Plate Height||3 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Shutter Strap Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet