- Silentia soft-close hinge made by Salice.
- Made for inset doors on frameless cabinets.
- Built-in soft close function that is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- 12mm minimum cup depth. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge because it does not require an extra-deep cup depth.
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates connect to the hinge by snapping together.
- 1 x Salice Silentia Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Salice Frameless Mounting Plate (six options)
- 4 x European Hinge Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: C1P6PD9
3mm Plate: BAR3R39
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||105 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate.|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Salice Silentia Full-Cranked Hinge for Frameless Inset Doors - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet