- Silentia soft-close hinge made by Salice.
- Made for inset doors on frameless cabinets.
- Built-in soft close function that is completely hidden from view and is fully integrated into the hinge components.
- When the door is pushed closed, the hinge acts to decelerate the closing action.
- Keeps doors from slamming shut.
- 12mm minimum cup depth. This makes this hinge excellent for a retrofit of an existing European hinge because it does not require an extra-deep cup depth.
- Hinges and mounting plates are adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates connect to the hinge by snapping together.
- 1 x Salice Silentia Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Salice Frameless Mounting Plate (six options)
- 4 x European Hinge Screws
3mm Plate: BAR3R39
|Cabinet Door Type
|Plate Connection Type
|Screw Hole Spacing
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate.
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Salice Silentia Full-Cranked Hinge for Frameless Inset Doors - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.