Offset Stainless Steel Connecticut Style Shutter Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- Smooth black stainless steel strap with 2-3/16" offset and a pintle
- Loose joint hinges permit easy hanging and removal of shutters
- For use where shutters cover windows that are recessed into brick or stone you would normally use the 2-3/16" offset model.
- Offset of hinge allows shutter to open 180 degrees
- This product is sold by the set. A set is 4 hinges, enough to do 2 shutters.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Hook Size||4 - 1/2"|
|Strap Length||4 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|Made in USA||No|