- Hettich Flap hinge, Markant 7.1 for overlay installations.
- For installation of "fold down" flaps on desks, drawers, etc. The hinge allows the front flap to fold down creating a horizontal work surface.
- Complete unit is made up of two hinges (a right hand and a left hand hinge) and two mounting plates. Flap can be removed from desk after installation by loosening the screw on the mounting plate.
- After installation both the depth and the height of the hinge may be adjusted plus or minus 2 mm.
- The hinges fit into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled into the surface of the flap.
- This bundle includes two hinges and two mounting plates to hinge one flap.
- One left hand hinge
- One right hand hinge
- Two mounting plates
- Four system screws are included for the mounting plates. They fit into 5 mm holes that are usually pre-drilled in the cabinet and spaced 32 mm apart. If you are not using the system screws you need four #10 pan head screws per bundle (you can use our SKU 135418)
- Each bundle uses four #6 flat head wood screws for the hinges. They are not included but are available as an add-on.
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Hettich Markant Flap Hinge Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.