- Hettich Flap hinge, Markant 7.1 for overlay installations.
- For installation of "fold down" flaps on desks, drawers, etc. The hinge allows the front flap to fold down creating a horizontal work surface.
- Complete unit is made up of two hinges (a right hand and a left hand hinge) and two mounting plates. Flap can be removed from desk after installation by loosening the screw on the mounting plate.
- After installation both the depth and the height of the hinge may be adjusted plus or minus 2 mm.
- The hinges fit into a 35mm (1-3/8") cup drilled into the surface of the flap.
- This bundle includes two hinges and two mounting plates to hinge one flap.
- One left hand hinge
- One right hand hinge
- Two mounting plates
- Four system screws are included for the mounting plates. They fit into 5 mm holes that are usually pre-drilled in the cabinet and spaced 32 mm apart. If you are not using the system screws you need four #10 pan head screws per bundle (you can use our SKU 135418)
- Each bundle uses four #6 flat head wood screws for the hinges. They are not included but are available as an add-on.
Note: Our products are not packaged for retail sale and as such do not contain instructions. We recommend that, if you are placing an order for this product, you print out the installation information found at the links below.
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Hettich Markant Flap Hinge Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet