- This European hinge has an extra large 40 millimeter (approx 1-9/16") cup for thick doors.
- This hinge is made for half overlay (also known as back to back or twin overlay) doors on a frameless cabinet (no face-frame).
- Minimum side panel thickness is 16mm (5/8").
- Maximum door thickness is 1-1/2".
- The overlay range is 10mm to 34mm depending on the mounting plate and bore distance used.
- See "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" at the document found under Downloads to determine which mounting plate and bore distance is needed to acquire the desired overlay.
- After installation, the overlay is slightly adjustable:
- It can be decreased by 0.5 mm
- It can be increased by 5.5 mm
- Hinges are 3-way adjustable after installation. Mounting plates are 2-way adjustable after installation.
- Mounting plates and hinges connect by "snapping" together.
- 1 x 40mm Cup Half Cranked Hinge
- 1 x Mounting Plate (six options available, please see "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" below)
- 4 x #6 Wood Screws
|Model Number||Hinge: CFA7G99
0mm Plate: BAR3R09
2mm Plate: BAR3R29
3mm Plate: BAR3R39
6mm Plate: BAR3R69
9mm Plate: BAR3R99
12mm Plate: BAR3RC9
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||52mm (2-1/16")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#6 x 5/8" flat head wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Hinge: 796801
2mm Plate: 796701
3mm Plate: 796702
6mm Plate: 796703
9mm Plate: 796704
12mm Plate: 796705
You're reviewing Half Cranked Hinge for Frameless Cabinets, 40mm Cup - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.