Grass Soft-Close Hinge for Frameless Inset Cabinets - Bundle
- Full cranked soft-close hinge bundle for frameless cabinets with inset doors.
- With these hinges, the soft-close mechanism is integrated into the hinge cup providing a very low profile design.
- This hinge can be used for new construction or to replace worn out or obsolete Grass full cranked hinges that open approximately 110 degrees.
- This hinge is available with either 42mm (1-5/8") or 45mm (1-3/4") screw hole spacings for the hinge cup. Screw holes are measured from center to center (center of one hole to the center of the other hole). Click on the link below to see a diagram showing the screw hole spacing.
- Please see the "Reveal Information" document below to verify if this bundle will work for your application and determine which mounting plate is needed.
- A soft close feature which eliminates the slamming door sound that you get with typical self-closing European hinges.
- This hinge has a lever one the back that adjusts the soft close speed by choosing one of three different closing pressure settings.
- The soft close mechanism is fully integrated into the hinge arm rather than the hinge cup.
- Four different adjustments
- Soft close pressure
- Depth adjustment (+3mm and -2mm)
- Side adjustment / Overlay (+2mm and -2mm)
- Height adjustment (+2mm and -2mm)
- Click on link below for information on how to adjust
- Hinge cup size is 35mm (1-3/8"). Cup depth is 12.6mm (1/2").
- Door opening angle is 110 degrees
- Works for bore distances from 3mm (1/8") to 7mm (9/32")
- Works for door thicknesses from 16mm (5/8") to 24mm (15/16")
- 1 x Grass Tiomos Full Cranked Soft-Close Hinge
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Plate (three options available depending on desired reveal and bore distance)
- 2 x #6 Screws for the Mounting Plate
- 2 x Plastic Dowels and Dowels Screws (pre-attached to the hinge) - Dowels are typically used on manufactured wood or MDF doors because they hold better than wood screws. If you have a solid wood door, discard the plastic dowels and use either the dowel screws (blunt and slightly shorter) that come with the hinge or purchase #6 flat head wood screws (two per hinge, our SKU 652360).
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- #6 flat head wood screws for the hinge side, can be used in place of the included plastic dowels and dowel screws (SKU 652360)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 85 degrees (SKU 701349)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
|Model #||42mm Hinge: F028138344
45mm Hinge: F028138526
0mm Plate: F058139746
2mm Plate: F058139747
3mm Plate: F058139748
|HS SKU||42mm Hinge: 701367
45mm Hinge: 701352
0mm Plate: 701380
2mm Plate: 701381
3mm Plate: 701382
|Cabinet Door Type||Flush Inset|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two plastic dowels and dowel screws for the hinge cup and two #6 screws for the mounting plate.|