- Generic European style hinge bundle made for 3/4" thick door.
- Hinge is fully adjustable after installation.
- For cabinets with full inset doors and no face-frame (frameless).
- The bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. The bore distance you use determines the reveal of the door. The reveal is the gap between the edge of the door and the edge of the cabinet side panel.
- To calculate the bore distance, take 5mm and subtract the desired reveal (gap) between the door and the side panel. For example, if you want a 1mm reveal, your bore distance would be 4mm (5 - 1 = 4)
- 1 x Generic 170 Degree European Hinge
- 1 x 18mm Frameless Mounting Plate (1" actual plate height)
- Dowels and screws come preattached to the hinge. Dowels are typically used when hinges are attached to MDF or particle board material. If mounting in solid wood, remove the dowels and use the included wood screws.
- A European hinge is made up of two parts, a hinge and a mounting plate that snap together. Please make sure to order at least two hinge bundles for each door you are hanging. Larger doors may require more than two.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||170 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Generic 170 Degree European Hinge for Full Inset Doors - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet