- Blum's Face Frame Adapter Plate
- Allows European hinges to be installed on face frame cabinets with inset doors.
- To drill the angled holes for the adapter plate the purchase of the Blum Platemate is highly recommended although not absolutely necessary.
For use with the following Half Cranked Blum hinges
- SKU 701122 Blumotion Soft Close 110 degree hinge
- SKU 652308 Self-closing 120 degree hinge
- SKU 701141 Self-closing 110 degree hinge
- SKU 701154 Free-swinging 110 degree hinge
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #8 x 5/8" Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Face Frame Adapter Plate for Inset Doors
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| May 17th, 2017
Fast shipping and a great product, thanks!!!
2 Questions asked about Blum Face Frame Adapter Plate for Inset Doors
Q Gary • 07/06/2018, 11:56:11 AM My face frame only has 5/8" available for mounting an adapter plate. Can I use SKU 268225? The dimensions aren't provided, at least that I can find.
A 07/09/2018, 10:07:56 AM Yes, that should be plenty of room for that hinge installation, the important thing is that you have enough space behind the face frame to mount properly.
Q George W Nash • 05/24/2021, 6:03:20 AM How much space between the face frame edge and box do I need?
A 05/24/2021, 8:47:55 AM That would be 14mm of needed space in able to mount this hinge properly.