Blum Blumotion Compact Hinge, Standard Cup
Compact one piece European hinge with built-in Blumotion.
- Blum's Blumotion soft close mechanism which allows the cabinet door to close softly without banging.
- A standard cup depth of 1/2" (~13mm).
- A deactivation switch that can be used for small or light doors (flip the switch on one of the hinges to lessen the dampening action).
- An overload safety feature that protects the soft close mechanism if the door is slammed.
- 6-way adjustable after installation.
- When changing hinges on your door, you should change all of the hinges. Mixing different types or brands of hinges will cause door binding problems.
- This hinge may be used to replace any compact one piece European hinge that is installed with the following:
- the same overlay dimension
- a bore distance of 1/8" (the bore distance is the distance between the edge of the door and the edge of the cup drilled in the back of the door)
- a cup diameter of 35mm (1-3/8")
- a matching cup depth of 7/16"
- Screws for the mounting plate side are not included but can be found below as a related product. Only one #10 pan head screw is needed per hinge. We sell these screws in packs of three.
- The mounting plate side of the hinge may differ slightly from what is shown in the image depending on the overlay of the hinge.
- Hinge comes with dowels and screws for the door side of the hinge. Dowels may be discarded if not needed.
- Cover Caps: These are attached to the mounting plate side of the hinge to give it more of a clean appearance.
|Model #||1": 39C358B.16
1 - 1/4": 39C358B.20
1 - 5/16": 39C358B.21
1 - 3/8": 39C358B.22
1 - 1/2": 39C358B.24
1 - 9/16": 39C358B.25
|HS SKU||1": 268786
1 - 1/4": 268762
1 - 5/16": 268787
1 - 3/8": 268788
1 - 1/2": 268792
1 - 9/16": 268789
|Cabinet Door Type||Full Overlay|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|