Compact one piece European hinge with built-in Blumotion. This Blum Blumotion compact hinge is special in that the mounting plate side of the hinge mounts on the face of the cabinet face frame instead of the edge of the cabinet face frame. See the installation info below for a visual representation of how this face mount compact hinge looks when installed.
- This face mount compact hinge works for doors which have an overlay of 1-3/8" or greater.
- Blum's Blumotion soft close mechanism which allows the cabinet door to close softly without banging.
- A shallow cup depth of 7/16" that can be useful for doors with a deep profile cut on the outside edge of the door.
- A deactivation switch that can be used for small or light doors (flip the switch on one of the hinges to lessen the dampening action).
- An overload safety feature that protects the soft close mechanism if the door is slammed.
- 6-way adjustable after installation.
- When changing hinges on your cabinet door, it is necessary to change out all of the hinges so that you do not have different types of hinges on the same door. Mixing non-Blumotion hinges on your door will cause the door to bind as they have different pivot points and articulation.
- The cup depth required for this hinge is a minimum of 7/16".
- Hinge comes with dowels and screws for the door side of the hinge. Dowels may be discarded if not needed.
- This bundle includes two #6 x 5/8" screws which are required to mount the hinge to the cabinet frame.
- Spacer: For thin profile or beveled door. This is mounted underneath the cup side of the hinge.
|Cabinet Door Type||Full Overlay,Face Mount (1-3/8" or greater)|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Opening Angle||107 Degrees|
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Blumotion Compact Hinge, Face Mount
1 Question asked about Blum Blumotion Compact Hinge, Face Mount