- Blum's straight arm clip top hinge for face frame overlay cabinets, available in self-closing or non self-closing functionalities.
- ADVISORY: This hinge requires that the cup drilled in the back of your door is at least 13mm (1/2" deep). Prior Blum Clip top hinges required a 12.5mm cup depth. We recommend that you measure the cup depth on your doors before ordering. Many cabinet makers used a 13mm cup depth even though the requirement was only 12.5mm so yours may actually already be drilled to 13mm. If your cup depth measures only 12.5, purchase the hinge cup spacer plate which you can install under the hinge cup to make up for the 0.5 mm difference. The hinge cup spacer plate is offered as an optional accessory.
- 1 Blum Straight Arm Hinge (Blum # 71T3550 or 70T3580)
- 1 Blum Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are three possible mounting plates for face frame overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" document found under Downloads.
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 screws for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for Cup Side of Hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action
- Note: Soft close does not work with free swinging hinge.
- Cup Spacer Plate - For doors with only a 12.5mm cup depth
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Self-Closing Hinge: 71T3550
Non Self-Closing Hinge: 70T3580
0mm Plate: 175L6600.22
3mm Plate: 175L6630.22
6mm Plate: 175L6660.22
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Self-Closing Hinge: 701140
Non Self-Closing Hinge: 701152
0mm Plate: 652304
3mm Plate: 652305
6mm Plate: 652306
You're reviewing Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
Q Al Perez • 12/25/2017, 4:09:07 PM How do I measure to see what I need?
A 12/26/2017, 9:46:58 AM Please reference the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link under the More Information section of this hinge. If you need additional help measuring your overlay, you can click "How to Measure Your Overlay" under the Resources section.
Q Gerry Beathard • 06/23/2018, 8:58:20 PM Trying to figure out which self close bundle to buy. I have a framed 1/2" overlay. Can you help?
A 06/25/2018, 11:58:19 AM Hi Gerry! Someone from our customer service team will be reaching out to you via email to better assist you. If you do not see an email from them by the end of the day, please check your junk or spam folder.