- Lid Stay or Support for boxes, cedar chests, blanket chests, etc.
- This lid support assists in the lifting of your lid and it will hold the lid in the "up" position.
- The formula for the weight rating is: Lid Front to back dimension (in inches) times Lid Weight in pounds divided by 2 equals the lid "moment".
- More than one lid support can be used for heavier lids, up to 3 supports per lid. Do not mix lid supports of different weight ratings when using more than support.
- Do the calculation using the formula and choose the lid support that most closely matches the "moment" of your lid. Do not exceed the maximum rating value.
PLEASE NOTE: this lid support does not "dampen" the closing action of the lid so it is not recommended for children's toy boxes.
|Finish Name||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Load Capacity||26 inch/lbs.|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #8 Pan Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Back Wall Stainless Steel Lid Support, 26 inch/lbs
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet