175 Degree Concealed No-Bore Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- Buy 12 for $7.35 each and save 9%
- Buy 24 for $7.03 each and save 13%
- Buy 50 for $6.79 each and save 16%
- This heavy duty hinge allows smooth, silent, sag-free opening to 175 degrees
- Hinge surface mounts to the inside of your frameless cabinet. Small screw holes are the only holes you need to drill.
- Hinge works on 5 different applications: full overlay doors (maximum overlay is 3/4"), half-overlay doors, full inset doors, and mitered corner doors (click on link below for illustrations) It also works on 3/8" inset doors with a 3/8" lip (no illustration available)
- For normal use the hinge can be used on door thicknesses up to 1"
- If used on "back-to-back" cabinets a maximum of 13/16" is recommended
- Hardened steel construction (.082 gauge steel)
- Cabinet must have at least a 4-1/8" depth. Hinge measures approximately 4" long by 1-5/8" by 2".
Weight rating varies based on the number of hinges used. Please refer to the following information when determining how many hinges will be required:
- 2 hinges: 13 lbs
- 3 hinges: 23 lbs
- 4 hinges: 36 lbs
- 5 hinges: 53 lbs
|Cabinet Door Type||Flush Inset, Half Overlay, Full Overlay|
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||175 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Ten #6 Pan head screws|