- This heavy duty hinge allows smooth, silent, sag-free opening to 175 degrees
- 175 degree cabinet hinge surface mounts to the inside of your frameless cabinet. Small screw holes are the only holes you need to drill.
- Hinge works on 5 different applications: full overlay doors (maximum overlay is 3/4"), half-overlay doors, full inset doors, and mitered corner doors (click on link below for illustrations) It also works on 3/8" inset doors with a 3/8" lip (no illustration available)
- For normal use the hinge can be used on door thicknesses up to 1"
- If used on "back-to-back" cabinets a maximum of 13/16" is recommended
- Hardened steel construction (.082 gauge steel)
- Cabinet must have at least a 4-1/8" depth. Hinge measures approximately 4" long by 1-5/8" by 2".
Weight rating varies based on the number of hinges used. Please refer to the following information when determining how many hinges will be required:
- 2 hinges: 13 lbs
- 3 hinges: 23 lbs
- 4 hinges: 36 lbs
- 5 hinges: 53 lbs
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||One-Piece|
|Opening Angle||175 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Ten #6 Pan Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 175 Degree Concealed No-Bore Hinge
No Reviews Yet
6 Questions asked about 175 Degree Concealed No-Bore Hinge
Q Mike • 02/01/2018, 9:51:48 AM I need a no-bore/surface mount cabinet hinge that can be installed on a unique door with 1-1/4" overlay. Do you have any suggestions?
A 02/01/2018, 6:00:08 PM We don’t carry a no-bore concealed hinge for that large of an overlay, unfortunately. The closest option we would have would be a variable overlay semi-concealed hinge. See the following link for an example: https://www.hardwaresource.com/overlay-cabinet-hinge.html Once installed, all you see is the hinge pin, so it would be much more concealed than some other options out there. This would also allow you to have that 1-1/4" overlay.
Q Levi stefanik • 03/14/2018, 9:16:19 PM What is the tightest the relief can be, between the door and the cabinet on the inset door application
A 03/15/2018, 9:23:29 AM Hi Levi! The usual reveal between the door and the box of the cabinet should be about 1/8".
Q Mick • 05/30/2018, 1:37:23 PM What are the dimensions of the mounting plates on the 175 degree SKU #286144 No-bore hinges?
A 05/30/2018, 3:18:45 PM Hi Mick! The mounting plates for the 175 Degree Hinge measure 1-5/8" x 2" & 1-7/8" x 2" respectively.
Q stan graeff • 08/06/2018, 9:11:57 AM will this work on a full inset door that is 1 1/4 thick--need only open to 90'
A 08/06/2018, 10:30:49 AM Hi Stan! This hinge is only made for doors up to 1" thick, and going beyond that could make it bind/clip against the box potentially. One way to remedy that may be to mortise the backside of the door 1/4" where the hinge would attach to it to make up the difference.
Q MJM • 12/16/2018, 11:03:09 AM Is this hinge a “soft close” hinge? I see it is listed as being self close but I am looking for soft close.
A 12/17/2018, 1:50:13 PM Hi MJM! This is a self-closing hinge so it will snap the door shut with a spring. The No-Bore hinges won't be available with a soft-close unfortunately.