- This hinge is designed to weld onto round pipe-like surfaces.
- Installs between the gate post and the gate frame.
- Features sealed bearing and zerk fitting for easy lubrication.
- This hinge is sold by the pair. You would normally order at least one pair of hinges per gate or door that you are hanging.
1000 lb Model:
- Measures 3-7/8" high and 3-5/16" to 3-9/16" wide (adjustable).
- This weld-on hinge features an adjustable yoke making the hinge slightly adjustable after installation.
3000 lb Model:
- Measures 4" high and 3-1/2" wide (non-adjustable).
|Finish Name||Primed for Painting (Red)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Weld-On Hinge for Round Frames
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Weld-On Hinge for Round Frames
Q Scott Costello • 02/07/2018, 10:36:14 AM Does this hinge swing in both directions, & is there a middle centering point that allows it to swing back to the middle position?
A 02/07/2018, 12:43:27 PM Hello Scott, yes, this hinge swings in both directions but does not have a detent that centers the hinge back to the neutral position.