- These weld-on barrel hinges are a lift off pivot hinge.
- Features a round barrel body.
- Stainless steel hinge pin.
- Zerc type grease fitting.
- The hinge pin is fixed on one of the barrels.
- For gates up to 17' wide.
- Each hinge has two weldable plates.
- It is important that these hinges be properly aligned and lubricated after welding to prevent the stainless steel pin from gaulding and causing failure of the pin or weld.
600 lb Model Dimensions:
- Overall size is 5" H x 1-3/4" W.
- Barrel diameter is 1".
- Pin diameter is 5/8".
- Weldable plates measure 2" H x 1" W x 3/8" Thick.
- Leaves a 1-3/4" gap between the post and gate when installed.
1000 lb Model Dimensions:
- Overall size is 7" H x 2" W.
- Barrel diameter is 1-3/8".
- Pin diameter is 3/4".
- Weldable plates measure 3" H x 1-1/2" W x 3/8" Thick.
- Leaves a 2-1/8" gap between the post and gate when installed.
3000 lb Model Dimensions:
- Overall size is 7" H x 2-1/2" W.
- Barrel diameter is 2-1/2".
- Pin diameter is 1-1/4"
- Rides on a 1" diameter ball bearing.
- Weldable plates measure 2-3/4" H x 2" W.
- Leaves a 3-3/4" gap between the post and gate when installed.
ReviewsYou're reviewing Weld-On Barrel Hinge
4/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
| September 22nd, 2018
well made. will buy again in the future.
| July 28th, 2018
Nice design, very durable but the grease fitting need to be removable and the bearing needs to be slightly bigger and should be packed with grease in them. Great product use them all the time.
2 Questions asked about Weld-On Barrel Hinge
Q Tommy Stanley • 05/02/2018, 11:15:32 AM #782000 says per pair - is that 2 hinges or one as shown in picture
A 05/02/2018, 12:04:11 PM Hi Tommy! You would get two of what's shown in the photo since they are sold as a pair. Usually enough to hang a gate.
Q Jim Finton • 11/21/2018, 1:57:09 PM Can you purchase just the Male Section of these hinges? We have to relocate two gates which will destroy the Male half of the Hinges.
A 11/21/2018, 2:52:40 PM It is not possibly unfortunately. We sell all our weld on hinges as complete units.