- Variable overlay hinge for cabinet doors.
- Made for 3/4" thick doors.
- Hinge may be surface mounted or may be mortised into the surface (see install info link below).
- This hinge is an exact duplicate of BP1242-2G Amerock hinge that was recently discontinued by Amerock.
- The Amerock BP1242-2G was made in a zinc finish. Our hinge is a satin nickel finish.
- The hinge is sold by the set. A set includes a top hinge and a bottom hinge as shown in the photo.
- The horizontal leaf of this hinge attaches to the back of the door. The vertical leaf attaches to the front or face of the cabinet.
PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is currently in limited supply. We reserve the right to limit purchase quantities.
|Finish Name||Satin Nickel|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Wood screws are included|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Variable Overlay Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
4 Questions asked about Variable Overlay Pivot Hinge
Q Lou Tittle • 02/12/2018, 6:00:39 AM Is this self closing?
A 02/12/2018, 11:23:07 AM Hi Lou. These hinges are not self-closing.
Q Alfredo Campos • 11/07/2018, 5:53:49 PM Will it open to a full 180°
A 11/08/2018, 9:29:08 AM Yes, trim/other door permitting Alfredo, this hinge can swing 180+ degrees.
Q Jamie Mardis • 01/22/2019, 7:08:05 PM Can I do a half inch overlay
A 01/23/2019, 9:55:22 AM Yes, this hinge can do any overlay size, it is a variable overlay hinge.
Q Jamie Mardis • 01/22/2019, 7:27:48 PM What are the exact dimensions on this product?
A 01/23/2019, 9:56:29 AM I dont have any lengths or widths for this hinge as they are not critical, but see our helpful installation instructions for this hinge here; https://www.hardwaresource.com/amfile/file/download/file_id/1087/product_id/4990/