- Upright pintle mounts to gate post and strap mounts to gate.
- The "Upright" and the "Strap" are ordered as separate components.
- When ordering components make sure that the pintle sizes match. The pintle sizes available for these components are 1/2" and 5/8".
- The weight ratings listed are for one hinge. For example, if the listed weight rating is 100 lbs. and you install two hinges, your two hinges would be weight rated for a 200 lb gate.
- The design of this product creates a small gap between the post and gate (approximately 3/8") after installation.
- Components install with lag screws or carriage bolts (not included).
- Note: the sizes listed as the pintle diameter (for example 3/4" pintle) are nominal dimensions, meaning they do not measure exactly that dimension. Use our nominal dimension to match up our straps with our bolts, etc. when you are ordering our products. If you order one of our products to match a pintle diameter of something that you already own, you do so at your own risk.
- 1/2" Pintle: 100 lb per hinge
- 5/8" Pintle: 150 lb per hinge
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Lag Screws or Carriage Bolts|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||1/2" Pintle: 504870
5/8" Pintle: 504873
6" Strap for 1/2" Pintle: 504840
8" Strap for 1/2" Pintle: 504841
10" Strap for 5/8" Pintle: 504842
12" Strap for 5/8" Pintle: 504843
You're reviewing Upright Pintle and Strap Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Upright Pintle and Strap Hinge
Q Will Howe • 05/18/2021, 6:51:16 AM what size lag or carriage bolt does the upright pintle / post and strap use for fastening? thank you SKU #: B10048 Upright Pintle and Strap Hinge
A 05/19/2021, 10:31:07 AM The Upright Pintle is punched for 5/16 In. (1/2 In. size) or 3/8 In. (5/8 In. size) bolts. Straps punched for 5/16 inch (6 or 8 inch sizes) or 3/8 inch ((1, 12, 14, 16, 18, 2 and 24 inch sizes) bolts.