- Type 316 investment cast stainless steel hinges
- Type 316 is a high grade stainless steel, also known as marine grade stainless steel
- Hinges feature black nylon inserts between the hinge knuckles for smooth rattle-free action.
- This hinge is meant to be surface mounted rather than installed as a full mortise butt hinge.
- Hinges are sold by the each. You will normally order 2 or 3 hinges per door that you are hanging.
|Finish Name||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#14 Flat Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Type 316 Stainless Steel Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Type 316 Stainless Steel Hinge
Q Daniel • 01/24/2018, 11:22:13 AM What is the load capacity of this hinge?
A 01/24/2018, 12:20:04 PM The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment.
Q Josue Amaro • 09/06/2018, 3:37:29 PM whats the thickness on the material.. "plates with holes"
A 09/06/2018, 3:45:48 PM Hi Josue! The thickness of the material is 1/8" (3mm).