- Used on cabinet doors that are free swinging (non-self closing)
- Magnetic catch is mostly black, strike is zinc chromate plated
- Catch measures approximately 1-3/4" by 1/2" by 3/8" tall
Important Ordering Information
- This catch is made up of two parts (the catch and the strike plate). They are ordered separately. Make sure to order one of each for each door you are installing them on.
- Fasteners are not included and must be purchased separately
- For the strike plate you need one #4 x 3/8" zinc plate screw per strike plate (Our SKU 135100).
- For the magnetic catch you need two #6 x 1/2" black pan head screw per magnetic catch (Our SKU 344200).
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||One #4 x 3/8" Flat Head Screw (Our SKU 135100) and One #6 x 1/2" Pan Head Screw (Our SKU 344200)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Two Part Black Magnetic Catch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.