- Designed for residential projects requiring relatively light window sections.
- Maximum weight of 40lbs depending on model. See spec sheet for exact weight limits.
- Truth 201 Series 4 Bar Standard Duty Window Hinges, for casement or awning windows and for projected vents with a lip on the outside edge.
- 4 Bar Hinges are designed to project the sash out as it pivots to avoid interference between a lipped vent and frame.
- These hinges are non-handed, they work on both left and right opening windows. Arm swings in both directions so the hinge can be used in either hand.
- Features set screw friction adjustment.
- These hinges also feature a "stop"; opening angle limited to approximately 55° (Click on link for specifics).
- Note: Model sizes listed are nominal sizes. For the actual length of the hinge, click on link.
- Each hinge uses #10 Pan Head Stainless Steel Screws (not included, see related products).
- See "Dimensions & More" under Downloads to determine the number of screws needed per hinge.
- Hinges are sold by the each. Order two hinges per window.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#10 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Truth Stainless Steel 4 Bar Hinge (201 Series)
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.