- Operator arm attaches to the track channel on the bottom of the window with the round guide "button" located at the end of the operator arm.
- Operator gear housing attaches to the window frame horizontally rather than vertically to the window sill.
- Crank Handle sold seperately.
- Overall length of operator gear housing and arm assembly (not including crank handle), as shown in photo is 12.5".
- Length of arm is 9.5" (measured from the pivot point to the center of the round guide button on the end of the arm).
- Gear housing measures 5-1/2" by 11/16" tall by 1-5/8" wide.
- Guide button diameter is 9/16".
- The center-to-center spacing for the widest two screw holes is 4-5/16"
- The center-to-center spacing for the narrowest two screw holes is 3-7/8".
Handing: Some suppliers hand their merchandise differently than others, so please rely on the photos shown on this web page to determine the hand of operator you need. Selecting a handing and finish option from the drop-downs above will show the operator you will receive. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
|Long Arm Length||9 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #8 Flat Head Wood Screws|