My Cart: 0 item(s)
- These loop handles are usually used in place of regular crank handles for skylight operators or any window operator that is hard to reach.
- They have an internal spline and set screw which matches the Truth spline.
- For use with Truth skylight poles.
- Available in two types:
- The universal joint allows the operator to be cranked at various angles. It measures about 4-1/4" in length. Note: this model cannot be used with the Straight Drive Skylight Operator (our SKUs 800276 and 800280).
- The non-jointed model measures about 2-1/2" in length.
|Material||Die Cast Zinc|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Truth Loop Type Crank Handle for Window Operators
No Reviews Yet
4 Questions asked about Truth Loop Type Crank Handle for Window Operators
Q Val • 05/12/2018, 4:38:51 PM I have a 3/8” spline and wondered if this would fit.
A 05/14/2018, 4:27:50 PM Hi Val! This is Truth Hardware and will fit the 5/16" diameter 12 splines which is their standard.
Q Arlene K • 07/26/2018, 1:29:04 PM My piece appears to have a 5/8" hexagonal socket. Is this piece a match?
A 07/26/2018, 4:14:44 PM If you are referring to the non jointed loop it is designed for a Truth spline shaft (5/16" in diameter, with 12 splines).
Q John DiTusa • 09/03/2018, 10:49:41 PM Will the universal hook fit the truth skylight pole with hook? If not, can you recommend one like that which will and telescopes.
A 09/04/2018, 10:07:08 AM The Universal Hook is indeed designed to mount to the operator spindle, and is designed to work with that Skylight pole with the hook.
Q Dennis Zulkofske • 11/13/2018, 11:56:05 AM Will the loop crank handle fit an Andersen sky windows? SKU 800270
A 11/14/2018, 8:36:41 AM As long as the operator on the window is made by Truth and has a spline diameter of 5/16" with 12 splines, that product should work with your operator.