Truth Heavy Duty Stainless Steel 4 Bar Hinge, 90 Degree Stop (601 Series)
Ships by the next day!
- Heavy Duty 4 Bar hinges are made for casement windows (not for awning windows).
- 601 Series, Truth brand hinge.
- They have the capability of producing 90 degrees of window opening.
- 4 Bar Hinges are designed to project the sash out as it pivots to avoid interference between a lipped vent and frame.
- They are non-handed. Hinge is reversible, works on left opening and right opening casement windows.
- Made from non-magnetic stainless steel arms and track with a brass shoe that is tension adjustable.
- For window weights of up to 120lbs and 36" in width.
- For full detailed information from the manufacturer, click on the links below.
- Note: Model sizes listed below are nominal sizes. For the actual length of the hinge, click on the link below.
- Each hinge uses #10 Pan Head Stainless Steel Screws (see Dimensional Diagram for number of screws per hinge). Not included but offered for purchase during checkout.
- Hinges are sold by the each. Order two hinges per window.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Window Type||Casement Windows|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#10 Pan Head Screws|
|Made in USA||No|