- Designed for commercial projects requiring heavier window sections.
- Maximum weight of up to 200 lbs depending on the model. See the documents found under Downloads for further details.
- Truth 301 Series, 4 Bar Heavy Duty Window Hinges, for casement or awning windows and for projected vents with a lip on the outside edge.
- 4 Bar Hinges are designed to project the sash out as it pivots to avoid interference between a lipped vent and frame.
- These hinges are non-handed, they work on both left and right opening windows. Arm swings in both directions so the hinge can be used in either hand.
- Features set screw friction adjustment.
- These hinges also feature a "stop".
- Each hinge uses #10 Pan Head Stainless Steel Screws (see Dimensional Diagram for number of screws per hinge). Screws are not included, but are available for purchase separately.
- Note: Model sizes listed are nominal sizes. For more precise specifications see the documents found under Downloads.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#10 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Truth Heavy Duty Stainless Steel 4 Bar Hinge (301 Series)
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.