- Clerestory Pole Crank by Truth Hardware
- Pole crank allows you to crank open and closed any Truth window operator that is located in an area that is too high to reach by hand.
- This pole operates by means of a flexible shaft inside a tubular metal housing.
- There is a Truth operator crank handle on one end and a female 5/8" hex fitting on the other end.
- This product is used as an alternative to Truth's hook pole and universal joint fitting that we offer elsewhere.
- For dimensions of this product, click on link below.
- PLEASE NOTE: the use of this pole crank requires that Truth's adapter (our SKU 800279) (Truth #20550) be permanently fitted on each window operator that you intend to use this pole crank on. This adapter is not included.
|Finish Name||Satin Aluminum|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Clerestory Pole Crank
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Truth Clerestory Pole Crank
Q CHARLES WILSON • 09/16/2018, 2:22:17 PM The windows that are going to be in this house are 20 ft from finished floor. Are extensions available for this pole ? If so product number and pricing. Thank you, Charley
A 09/17/2018, 8:48:38 AM That is the longest Clerestory Pole Crank we carry unfortunately. We do not have extensions for it either.
Q Steve • 12/17/2018, 6:24:23 PM How much are the 800279 adapters. Does the adapter work on Andersen awning windows.
A 12/18/2018, 9:29:10 AM Hi Steve! The adapters just adapt the Truth spline on the window operator to the Clerestory Pole Crank. As long as you have Truth Window Hardware on your windows this would work. These are $17.97/each. https://www.hardwaresource.com/truth-male-5-8-hex-driver-adapter-for-window-operators.html