- Truth's manual skylight operator is compatible with wood, metal or vinyl framed skylights.
- The angle drive model is recommended for use on easily accessible installations where the use of the standard crank type handle might be used. Note: skylight poles are sometimes used with this model.
- Operator case is made from high-pressure zinc die-cast material and measures 10-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 7/8".
- Includes chain, clevis pin and removable skylight attachment bracket.
- For pole operation:
- See our SKU 800272 for the skylight pole.
- See our SKU 800267 or 800270 for the matching loop type crank handles.
- If your skylight operator is hard to reach, you can use the Hex ball drive adapters, our SKU 800265 and 800266.
- See the related products section below to view these items.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Seven #10 Flat Head Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Truth Angle Drive Skylight Operator
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet