- Adjustable self-closing gate hinge for heavy or high traffic gates.
- Specifically designed for metal gates but can still be used on wood or vinyl gates.
- Made from glass-fiber reinforced polymer (UV stabilized).
- These heavy duty spring hinges will not rust and never need lubrication.
- Internal stainless steel torsion spring.
- No visible fasteners once included screw cover plates are installed.
- Spring tension is incrementally adjustable with a screwdriver.
- Self-closes heavy gates up to 154 lb per pair of hinges.
- Weight rating is based on gate maximum size of 6' high by 4' wide
- Uses #12 Pan head screws (not included).
- Features alignment legs for ease of installation.
- These TruClose gate hinges have been independently tested to comply with strict safety standards, especially those relating to stringent swimming pool safety codes (always check with your building department for your local building code requirements).
- Hinge measures 5" tall by 3-1/2" wide.
- Alignment legs fix the gap between the post and gate at 13/16"
- Legs are 1-1/16" in depth and are attached at right angles to the hinge leaves.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Model Number||Black: TCHD1AL2S3BT
|Weight Rating||154 lb per pair|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Eight #12 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing TruClose Heavy Duty Spring Hinge For Metal Gates
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.