- TruClose heavy duty spring gate hinge, designed for wood or vinyl gates.
- Will self-close gates up to 132 lbs.
- Spring loaded for self closing gates. Hinge spring is adjustable.
- Hinge measures approximately 7" wide by 5" tall.
- Features 3-way adjustability; spring tension, vertical adjustment and horizontal adjustment. Both vertical and horizontal adjustment is up to 3/4".
- The ideal gap between the fence and post is 1", but the hinge will work with gaps that range from 5/8" to 1-3/8".
- Features side fixing legs for a more secure attachment.
- Features tough molded polymer construction with stainless steel torsion spring.
- All fasteners are included.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
|Weight Rating||132 lb per pair|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Stainless steel fastners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing TruClose Heavy Duty Multi Adjustable Spring Hinge
No Reviews Yet
4 Questions asked about TruClose Heavy Duty Multi Adjustable Spring Hinge
Q Scot stambaugh • 03/11/2018, 5:56:07 AM Do you offer free shipping?
A 03/12/2018, 8:45:06 AM Hi Scot! We unfortunately do not have a break point in which free shipping is offered. You can calculate what your shipping charge is once you have the items added to your cart and in the first stage of the checkout process.
Q William Salinardi • 07/02/2018, 12:36:12 PM What is your return policy? But
A 07/02/2018, 1:24:56 PM Hi William! Return Policy is 30 days within the purchase as long as they are uninstalled and resalable condition, no restocking fee.
Q Don myers • 07/26/2018, 6:13:54 AM How do I adjust the tension on this hinge?
A 07/26/2018, 9:40:44 AM Don, the below link will have install instructions on it, which include instructions on spring adjustment, hope this helps. http://ddtechglobal.com/product/the_worlds_most_adjustable_gate_hinge#install
Q Gail Rumley • 10/19/2018, 12:12:34 PM My heavy duty hinges did not have the mounting hardware in the packages. What size mounding screws should be used with a heavy duty hinge carrying a steel gate?
A 10/19/2018, 2:13:43 PM Hi Gail, give us a call at 858-322-6353, your hinges should of came with the fasteners. So give us a call, and one of our customer service reps will look up your order information and look into a reship for you.