- NOTE: Post mounting brackets sold separately. The recommended setup requires two hinges and two mounting brackets.
- SureClose Double Acting Hinges for bolt-on applications.
- Allows a gate to swing 90 degrees in either direction.
- Made for center mount applications.
- Requires minimum post size of 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Self-closing or non-self closing versions available.
- Self-closing version closes from 0 to 85 degrees and holds open from 86-90 degrees.
- Hold open feature renders this hinge not suitable for child/pool safety.
- See swing diagram above for a clear visual representation of this info.
- Hydraulics are concealed within the post, providing a controlled and quiet close in a tamper resistant design that will not leak.
- Adjustable self-closing speed.
- Does not offer resistance if closed quickly in an emergency.
- Features dual thrust ball bearings to help withstand heavy loads.
- Hinge gap between frame and gate is adjustable, from 2-1/2" - 3".
- Pre-threaded post mounting brackets allow for horizontal adjustment.
These hinges can be used in any of the following combinations:
- Use 2 of our SKU 928548 to self-close a gate up to 180 pounds*.
- Use 1 of our SKU 928548 and 1 of SKU 928546 to self-close a gate up to 90 pounds*.
- Use 2 of our SKU 928546 to hold a gate up to 1500 pounds* (will not self-close).
- * Weight ratings based on a maximum gate size of 72" high x 40" wide.
|Manufacturer||D & D Technologies|
SM-S (Non Self-Closing)
7512 (Mounting Plate)
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#14 Flat Head Fasteners|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing SureClose Double Acting Bolt-On Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.