- Pivot hinge for windows and cabinet doors allows door to pivot up to 360 degrees depending on installation of door in frame.
- Hinge is 9/16" thick at thickest point.
- The gap between the two leaves is 1/16". Hinge may be mortised into the bottom of the door and the frame for a minimum gap.
- Hinge pivots on an oilite, self-lubricating bearing.
- These hinges are sold by the pair (2 hinges) which is normally what you need to hinge one door.
|Finish Name||Yellow Zinc|
|Length||4 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Steel Large Center Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Steel Large Center Pivot Hinge
Q Joseph • 12/21/2017, 4:09:12 PM How would you mount this? Once secured to one surface, the other would seem to be inacessable.
A 12/21/2017, 4:35:15 PM It would be easiest to install the hinges on to the door/window first. Once both hinges are on the door/window, you can install them on to the frame. The screw holes will be accessible with the door/window in the open position. Under the More Information section of this page, there is an installation diagram that may help to visualize this.
Q larry barker • 02/11/2018, 8:49:02 PM do you make a similar design hinge to center something larger like a partition wall that you want to the same thing with
A 02/12/2018, 2:21:49 PM Hi Larry. Unfortunately, we do not carry a larger size hinge that would operate the same way.
Q Peter • 11/05/2018, 8:16:27 AM What is the weight capacity of these hinges ?
A 11/06/2018, 11:57:08 AM Hi Peter! The manufacturer has not tested these hinges for a weight rating. You will need to use your best judgment when using these hinges.