- Stainless steel spring butt hinges.
- This heavy duty spring loaded hinge has a stainless steel spring that is well suited for outdoor and damp environments
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- Screw hole patterns conform to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
|Finish Name||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Stainless Steel Spring Hinge with Stainless Spring
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Stainless Steel Spring Hinge with Stainless Spring
Q Mike Creed • 12/12/2017, 6:24:52 AM I have a hollow wooden door that has regular hinges on it with no door closure. Soon we will be adding an electric strike with a card reader to the door and need to make sure the door closes and secures. The hinges are 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches, we are going to turn what was once a small conference room into a gym room. Not sure what is advisable at this point should I use spring hinges or what is recommended? Thanks for your help, really appreciate it!
A 12/13/2017, 3:53:06 PM Spring hinges should work well for your application!