- This stainless steel piano hinge offers superior strength. It is a great choice for any use where corrosion can be a problem.
- Available in five different open widths.
- Screw holes are 2" apart from center to center.
- Knuckle length is 1/2".
- A full length piano hinge uses about 72 screws per hinge (not included).
- 1-1/16" Wide Hinge: .040" Material thickness, .091" pin diameter, uses #4 flat head screws
- 1-1/4" Wide Hinge: .060" Material thickness, .120" pin diameter, uses #6 flat head screws
- 1-1/2" Wide Hinge: .060" Material thickness, .120" pin diameter, uses #6 flat head screws
- 2" Wide Hinge: .060" Material thickness, .120" pin diameter, uses #6 flat head screws
- 3" Wide Hinge: .060" Material thickness, .120" pin diameter, uses #6 flat head screws
- The first cut on each piece of hinge is free.
- Each additional cut is $6.00 (limit 5 lengths per hinge).
- We will ship the remaining parts of any hinge that has been cut.
- Our cutting blade is approximately 1/16" thick so there is some loss of material with every cut made. For example, a hinge with 5 cuts made will lose 5/16" of material.
- The hinge knuckles on this product are spaced at 1/2" intervals. Please keep this in mind when sizing your cuts. It is best to ask for a cut at a joint or in the middle of a knuckle. That means that it is really best to ask for cuts that are sized to a whole inch, a 1/2 inch or a 1/4 inch (for example 12" or 12-1/2" or 12-1/4").
- Hinges that have been cut for you are absolutely not returnable and the order may not be canceled if it has already been cut. In order to ensure our customers receive their hardware as soon as possible, we are sometimes cutting your hinge within 30 minutes after your order has been placed. If you need to change your order we need to hear from you within 30 minutes of the time the order has been placed. No changes or cancellations may be made after 30 minutes on any hinge cutting order.
- We can only promise cutting accuracy to plus or minus 1/8".
- A piano hinge that is 46" or longer is considered "Oversize" by UPS. There is an additional $13.50 charge added to any piano hinge that is 46" or longer.
- You can save the $13.50 oversize shipping charge by having your hinge cut to a size below 46". If you order more than one hinge there is only one $13.50 charge per order.
- UPS does not guarantee delivery times on next day, 2nd day, or 3 day shipments that are oversized. We do not recommend express delivery for piano hinges.
|Finish Name||Raw Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Stainless Steel Piano Hinge with Holes
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet