- This stainless steel pivot hinge is used for fast food trash receptacles.
- The hinges attach to the top of the pivoting receptacle door and gravity returns the door to the closed position.
- May also be used for pet doors and other cabinet doors.
- The hinge will be virtually invisible if both leaves are installed in a mortise (cutout).
- This hinge is also known as a Burger Kind hinge or McDonald's hinge.
- Features a nylon bearing which provides a smooth closing action.
- Typically used on 1" thick panels.
- Made from stainless steel with nylon bearings.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge is sold by the each. Order two hinges per door.
- Click on the link below for detailed hinge dimensions.
|Material||Stainless Steel (304)|
|Length||3 - 5/16"|
|Width||1 - 5/8"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #10 Flat Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Stainless Steel Fast Food Hinge for Trash Receptacles
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet