- This stainless steel piano hinge is stocked in a 72" length that can be purchased as is or cut down to size depending on your needs.
- Hinge offers superior strength. It is a great choice for any use where corrosion can be a problem.
- Available in six different open widths.
- Knuckle length is 1/2".
- 1-1/16" Wide Hinge: .042" Material thickness, .091" pin diameter
- 1-1/4" Wide Hinge: .042" Material thickness, .091" pin diameter
- 1-1/2" Wide Hinge: .042" Material thickness, .091" pin diameter
- 2" Wide Hinge: .042" Material thickness, .091" pin diameter
- 2-1/2" Wide Hinge: .060" Material thickness, .120" pin diameter
- 3" Wide Hinge: .050" Material thickness, .120" pin diameter
- The first cut on each piece of hinge is free.
- Each additional cut is $6.00 (limit 5 lengths per hinge).
- We will ship the remaining parts of any hinge that has been cut.
- Our cutting blade is approximately 1/16" thick so there is some loss of material with every cut made. For example, a hinge with 5 cuts made will lose 5/16" of material.
- The hinge knuckles on this product are spaced at 1/2" intervals. Please keep this in mind when sizing your cuts. It is best to ask for a cut at a joint or in the middle of a knuckle. That means that it is really best to ask for cuts that are sized to a whole inch, a 1/2 inch or a 1/4 inch (for example 12" or 12-1/2" or 12-1/4").
- Hinges that have been cut for you are absolutely not returnable and the order may not be canceled if it has already been cut. In order to ensure our customers receive their hardware as soon as possible, we are sometimes cutting your hinge within 30 minutes after your order has been placed. If you need to change your order we need to hear from you within 30 minutes of the time the order has been placed. No changes or cancellations may be made after 30 minutes on any hinge cutting order.
- We can only promise cutting accuracy to plus or minus 1/8".
- A piano hinge that is 46" or longer is considered "Oversize" by UPS. There is an additional $12.00 charge added to any piano hinge that is 46" or longer.
- You can save the $12.00 oversize shipping charge by having your hinge cut to a size below 46". If you order more than one hinge there is only one $12.00 charge per order.
- UPS does not guarantee delivery times on next day, 2nd day, or 3 day shipments that are oversized. We do not recommend express delivery for piano hinges.
|Finish Name||Raw Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Stainless Steel Blank Piano Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Stainless Steel Blank Piano Hinge
Q Antoine • 12/19/2017, 3:07:00 PM Hi, I do a custom door for a dispenser. It's made out of aluminium and weight around 250 lbs and have a "strange" shape. I can't post a picture here so lets say its a rectangle: P: 10" W: 52" H: 74" I can accomodate 2 inch leafs on the door and on the frame, for a total of 4" Do you think this kind of hinge can do the job ?
A 12/20/2017, 11:01:51 AM Our piano hinges are not weight rated, so you will need to use your best judgment.
Q SONNY LE • 12/20/2017, 9:17:58 PM Hi, I would like to know if i order this item today what day will I receive my order ? Thanks.
A 12/21/2017, 10:31:18 AM Hi Sonny. It depends on where you live and what time the order is placed at. Please give us a call and we'd be happy to give you an estimated delivery date.