- Made in the USA.
- These hinges are not handed. They will work on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Easily adjusted spring tension. Click on link below for instructions.
- Screw hole pattern conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
- Note: U.L. listed Grade 1 hinge and may be used on a fire door. A minimum of two hinges per door is required for a fire door.
- 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" size - 90 lb per three hinges
- 4" x 4" size - 110 lb per three hinges
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Square Corner Spring Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Square Corner Spring Hinge
Q Stephen Rau • 03/19/2018, 6:35:47 AM Are these hinges able to be used in an exterior application? SKU 760059
A 03/19/2018, 3:47:24 PM Hi Stephen! Those are just made of regular steel and so is the spring on the inside. You could see that rust eventually depending on the environment it's subjected to. The only stainless steel spring hinges we carry on our website would be the ones below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/door/door-hinges/spring-hinges.html?hs_material=355
Q Bobby Calvert • 12/26/2018, 12:21:11 PM How do I release tension on the hinges
A 12/26/2018, 4:16:20 PM Bobby, see the tension adjustment diagram here; https://www.hardwaresource.com/amfile/file/download/file_id/1308/product_id/9286/ Let me know if you have any other questions.