- This heavy duty Soss hinge is completely concealed when door is closed.
- Made from high strength plated steel and heavy duty zinc alloy castings.
- This Soss concealed hinge features reinforced nylon at wear points for long life.
- For help selecting the right size Soss hinge, please reference the the document under Downloads titled "How to Choose the Right Soss Hinge". Alternatively, you can use the following link to calculate which hinge will work best for you. If it recommends a hinge not listed on this page, simply type that hinge number into the search box above (e.g. "#208").
- Click here to view the Soss Hinge Selector. (Click on "Hinge Calculator")
- Plate Size: 4-5/8" H x 1-1/8" W
- Mortise Depth: 1-19/32"
- Minimum Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Plate Size: 5-1/2" H x 1-3/8" W
- Mortise Depth: 1-15/16"
- Minimum Door Thickness: 2"
A SOSS hinge is a type of concealed hinge that is designed to be completely hidden from view when the cabinet or door is closed. There are several reasons why someone might choose to use a SOSS hinge:
Aesthetics: SOSS hinges provide a sleek and clean appearance to cabinets and doors, as they are completely hidden from view.
Security: Because the hinge is concealed, it makes it more difficult for someone to tamper with or remove the door.
Space-saving: SOSS hinges allow doors to be opened and closed without needing extra clearance space for the hinge, making them a good option for tight spaces.
Durability: SOSS hinges are designed to be durable and long-lasting, as they are typically made from high-quality materials like brass or stainless steel.
Overall, if you are looking for a hinge that provides a sleek and clean appearance while also offering durability and security, a SOSS hinge may be a good choice.
|Opening Angle||180 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
1 Question asked about Soss Heavy Duty Concealed Hinges