- Soss invisible hinge for right or left hand installations.
- Completely invisible when closed.
- Designed for light applications.
- Features an adjustable tensioning screw.
- When installing these hinges, please note that accurate drilling is essential.
- No screws are needed (except for the BH085, which includes four small screws)
- Safety Notice: these hinges are not recommended for vertical or load bearing applications. The manufacturer does not provide weight ratings on this product.
- #BH085 (HS SKU 900013): 8mm Hole Diameter, 9.6mm Length
- #BH104 (HS SKU 900000): 10mm Hole Diameter, 11mm Length
- #BH124 (HS SKU 900002): 12mm Hole Diameter, 13.5mm Length
- #BH144 (HS SKU 900004): 14mm Hole Diameter, 15.5mm Length
- #BH164 (HS SKU 900005): 16mm Hole Diameter, 16.5mm Length
- #BH184 (HS SKU 900006): 18mm Hole Diameter, 17.5mm Length
- #BH244 (HS SKU 900008): 24mm Hole Diameter, 25.4mm Length
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Soss Concealed Barrel Hinge
No Reviews Yet
3 Questions asked about Soss Concealed Barrel Hinge
Q David Anderson • 12/04/2017, 1:07:23 PM Do U have any SOSs 12 mm barrel hinges?
A 12/05/2017, 9:30:45 AM We do! The 12mm size is the BH124.
Q Rich Unis • 10/28/2018, 10:17:07 AM I have a bench seat that has a 3/4" thick wood seat top. I need to replace the barrel hinges. Just not sure of the size. Looks like 1/2" diameter hinge. Would that be your model #BH144.
A 10/29/2018, 8:42:08 AM Hi Rich! We would recommend measuring the diameter of the cup as it should be 14mm (9/16") if it is indeed the #BH144.
Q Alex • 12/10/2018, 5:14:35 PM How much weight can it hold on the vertical door application for the 18 mm hole?
A 12/11/2018, 8:55:44 AM Alex, those hinges have not been test for weight by the mfg, which means they do not have a weight rating, and they are a use at your best judgement type of product. I will tell you they are designed for extremely small, light duty applications. Jewelry box lids, small cabinets, etc.