- Solid bronze thumb latch for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- This thumb latch is made up of two components; a thumb latch (available in 8" or 10") and a drop bar (available with or without a knob). The thumb latch installs on the outside of the gate and the drop bar installs on the inside of the gate.
- The drop bar with knob (SKU 850060)measures 7.5" by 3.75".
- The drop bar without knob (SKU 850064) measures 6.5" by 4".
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish, and can change color over time depending on the environment it's in.
- For gate thicknesses up to 2-3/4". If your gate is more than 2-3/4" thick you can order the extension kit which will accommodate gate thickness up to 4". The extension kit will ship to you already installed in the thumb latch.
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar. A gate stop is available as an optional accessory.
- Per the manufacturer: The drop bar can fail if a proper gate stop is not used. DO NOT use this drop bar as the only stop for your gate. This will void any warranty.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Thumb Latch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.