- Solid bronze thumb latch for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- This thumb latch is made up of two components; a thumb latch (available in 8" or 10") and a drop bar (available with or without a knob). The thumb latch installs on the outside of the gate and the drop bar installs on the inside of the gate.
- The drop bar with knob (SKU 850060)measures 7.5" by 3.75".
- The drop bar without knob (SKU 850064) measures 6.5" by 4".
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish, and can change color over time depending on the environment it's in.
- For gate thicknesses up to 2-3/4". If your gate is more than 2-3/4" thick you can order the extension kit which will accommodate gate thickness up to 4". The extension kit will ship to you already installed in the thumb latch.
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar. A gate stop is available as an optional accessory.
- Per the manufacturer: The drop bar can fail if a proper gate stop is not used. DO NOT use this drop bar as the only stop for your gate. This will void any warranty.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||850042 (8" Thumb Latch)
850048 (10" Thumb Latch)
850064 (Drop Bar)
850060 (Drop Bar with Knob)
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Thumb Latch
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.