My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Solid Bronze lever turn for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Lever turn is reversible, fits left hand and right hand doors.
- Lever turn back plate measures 9-3/4" tall and 2-3/4" wide. Lever projection is 3-1/4".
- Spring latch fits into a 1" diameter hole drilled into the edge of the door. Spring latch backset (distance from the edge of the door to the center of the spindle hole) is 2-3/8".
- Spring latch bolt protrudes a maximum of 7/16" (similiar to the spring latch on a typical front door). Spring latch includes a solid brass trim piece for the edge of the door and a solid brass strike plate, both pieces are oil rubbed bronze finish. Also included with spring latch are fasteners, paper installation template and a dust box. Spring latch contains some steel internal parts.
- Spindle is 5" long by 5/16" square. Can be used on a maximum 1-3/4" thick door. Spindle is made from steel with a yellow zinc plating.
- Spindle, spring latch and mounting screws are included with the lever turn.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish
- This item is sold by the "Set". A set is two lever turns (one for front of door and one for the back), one latch and strike, one spindle and all fasteners needed for installation.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Door Thickness||Up To 1 - 3/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Curved Plate Lever Turn
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.