My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Add contemporary style to your gate with this solid bronze gate latch.
- Plate Size: 10-1/8" x 2-1/4"
- Arm Length: 7-1/8"
- If you would like your gate to be lockable, a matching padlock hasp can be purchased here.
- For double gates, select the dummy option for a matching non-latching grip set for the second gate.
- WARNING: It is highly recommended to use a gate stop in conjunction with this latch to keep the latch-bar from breaking. See Downloads tab for gate stop specs.
- Should you need a gate stop, there are two options for matching gate stops available to bundle with this product; a standard 1-3/4" gate stop and an extended, 3-1/4" gate stop, for thicker gates.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
|Gate Latch Type||
|Door Thickness||2-1/2" Maximum|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze Contemporary Gate Latch
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Eugene | November 17th, 2020
Worth the price. This thing is solid.
1 Question asked about Solid Bronze Contemporary Gate Latch
Q Michael Ross • 06/02/2021, 6:11:46 PM Our gate is about six inches deep. Will we be able to use the lever on the outside handle to unlatch the inside latch? Is it deep enough.
A 06/03/2021, 8:41:27 AM Unless you are going to notch or mortise out the area for the strike bar, the back of the gate must be flush with the back of the post, and can not have the post extend past the back of the gate.