- This very high quality solid bronze strap hinge is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- Vertical mounting plate measures 6-1/2" tall by 2-3/32" wide. Thickness of plate is 1/4". Hinge barrel is 1-1/2" in diameter.
- Horizontal strap measures 17" from tip of strap to the center of the hinge barrel.
- The overall length from tip of strap to the opposite end of the vertical mounting plate is 18".
- Width of strap is 2". Thickness of strap is 1/4" to 3/8" (strap is thicker in middle than on edges).
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish.
- This hinge is sold by the each. You would normally order 2 or 3 hinges per door or gate.
|Weight Rating||250 lb Using Two Hinges
350 lb Using Three Hinges
|Pad Length||6 - 1/2"|
|Pad Width||2 - 3/32"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||5/16" square head lag screws (stainless steel with a bronze finish)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Solid Bronze 17" Strap Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.